Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Dog Sam

I see a candy shop in the middle of the street. I look inside its window and I see lots of sweets. Sam runs in so I have to follow him. He almost eats all of the sweets that are in the candy shop. The candy shop owner gets really mad at me. So I run all the way home.

But on the way Sam runs into a butcher shop. But that owner doesn't get mad and he says my dog is a really sweet dog. Sam really likes his salami. We say goodbye and go home.

But Sam is still hungry, so I have to give him my peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I have to make another one for me, so I go into the kitchen. Sam follows me and I say "why are dogs always hungry?" and he says "arf". I try giving him a can of dog food, but he doesn't like it. I give him the salami in the fridge, but he doesn't want that. I think he is sad, and he is. He liked another dog, but she moved to Mexico and so he can't see her anymore. I think that is how the story goes. So I say that we will go to visit her sometime. And he eats the peanut butter and jelly sandwich out of my hand again because he is so happy.

But now almost all the food in our house is finished, so I have to go to the grocery store. Sam has to come with me, but I am worried that he will eat all the food there and we will have to pay for everything. But he doesn't, he only eats a few artichokes and some salami - he loves salami! Then we go to pay. I tell the lady that we have to pay two extra dollars, because Sam ate some stuff.

We go home. We were going to take a taxi, but I don't have any money left. Since my dog is so big he carries me on his back and we run home. At home we are unpacking the groceries when mom comes in, and she says "why are the groceries in the house if I just went to the grocery store?" I say because Sam ate all the food. "Oh" says mom with a weird voice.

I go into my bedroom when we are finished unpacking the groceries, and I start reading. But someone is knocking on the door. I open it and there is another dog and its owner. I think that it is the dog that Sam liked, and it is. Sam smells her from in my room and he comes running out the door. He is so happy and excited that he jumps up on me.

We go to the park and start to play. Sam does not want me to go, so I decide to stay, but I get bored! I tell him "I'm getting bored, we have to go! Say goodbye!". We say goodbye and go home.

At home we start playing together. My dog gets hungry again, so I have to give him a little snack. It is already dinnertime, so I have to give him his whole dinner and not just a little snack.

Goodnight.

2 comments:

Etc.Blogger. said...

Is that a true story? come and check out my blog: http://happygirlsblog.blogspot.com/

Alice said...

I liked your blog a lot. It was very cool. My story on my blog is fiction, it didn't really happen. I just invented it. I like dogs but I don't really have one.

I think the title of my blog is very silly, but I like ponies!